HERO 375, with pre- and post-filter and membrane in the middle position
Cutaway view of the HERO 375, showing carbon filters of the pre- and post-filters and the thin polyamide membrane layer.
Reverse Osmosis System
HERO 375 Features
• Patented HydroLink® communication technology allows for the remote display of valuable product performance, water usage and filter life information when installed in conjunction with the EcoWater Series 3500 product line.
• Industry rated, 50 gallons per day membrane production rate, (actual production rate will vary depending on water usage and conditions).
• The filters are enclosed for cleanliness and ease of replacement.
• Changing filters does not require turning off the water, a simple 1/4 turn of the filter shuts off the water and the filter is released at the same time.
HERO 375 Options
• Unique and elegant chrome or brushed nickel faucet styles.
• System is expandable if additional filters need to be added.
• Additional filter selections are available, including higher capacity sediment, or a Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) rated filter.
• The membrane can be upgraded to a 75 gallon per day membrane.
• Adaptor kits are available to easily add a permeate pump system, which provides improved flow rates at the faucet.
• Booster pump system available in applications where home pressure can drop below 40 PSI.
The HERO 375 has several optional features. The drawing above illustrates some of the customizable filter connection options. Additional filter(s) may be added on to either side of the standard unit.
• Optional sediment filter available
• Optional NSF Certified VOC* filter available
* VOC = Volatile Organic Compounds, 53 compounds in all, including MTBE, Atrazine, Benzene, Carbon Tetrachloride, 2,4-D, Toluene, Trihalomethanes, and Xylenes
HERO 375 Dimensions
HERO 375 Specifications
|Feed water pressure (min.-max.)||40-100 psi|
|Feed water temperature (min.-max.)||40-100oF|
|Maximum Total Dissolved Solids (TDS)||2,000 ppm|
|Membrane percent rejection of TDS||92%|
|System product water production rate (gal. per day)*||19.75|
|Feed water pH limits||4-11 pH|
|Maximum hydrogen sulfide||0|
|Type of membrane||thin film composite|
|Prefilter (sediment/chlorine)||block carbon|
|Postfilter (taste/odor)||block carbon|
|Storage tank capacity||4 gal.|
|Automatic shut-off valve||yes|
|Shipping weight||16 lbs.|
|* Tested to NSF/ANSI Standard 58.|
|HERO 375: For municipal and well water supplies. Chlorine must not exceed 2.0 ppm.|
HERO 375 Warranty
• Five years on the reverse osmosis drinking water system for defects in material and workmanship, and 10 years on the storage tank.
• Exclusions to five years; one year on reverse osmosis membrane, and three years on faucet and electronics.
• The service life of the membrane and filter cartridges is dependent on the feedwater quality. Filters are not covered by the warranty.
We want to hear from you...
Why not reach out and let EcoWater explain how you can have a reverse osmosis drinking water systems in your home now?